Ps 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!



Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beth's Quilt Done

I finished Beth's quilt today. I washed and dried it and it looks good. I have not taken final pics of it yet, but I will. Made a trip to Knoxville this past weekend. The kids all went to the UT UK basketball game. I went to quilt class with my mom and hung out with my sisters for a bit. It was a nice little trip. Found out my son had a touch of pneumonia so he is now on meds to knock that out. Progress on the house is incredibly slow. Have managed to get all the Hardie plank either in the house or on the porch. Have about 80 planks painted so far. We have marked for almost all of the electrical boxes as well. Will hopefully post some pics of the house and the quilt soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment